Snow Sucks.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Evil rock if it was a snow covered rock....

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
What if one particular rock sits by and does nothing while his neighbor is chucked at some unsuspecting rube? Does that not make the first rock evil?
I think not. It is the nature of a rock to sit and do nothing despite it's surroundings. I would say that such a rock is really the epitome of "rock-ness" and therefore a very good rock indeed.

What if the rock that is thrown kills the next Hitler? Is it then a good rock? And is the rock that did nothing then evil?
How did you know about the next Hitler? Tell me what you know about the machine...

See my above thoughts about the second rock.

A rock is a rock. It all depends if the person who threw it had bad intentions or not. A rock is an inanimate object with no emotions so it cannot be evil or good.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Attempting to respond to any of this with reason shows a penchant for the absurd that I, for one, can totally appreciate.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
How did you know about the next Hitler? Tell me what you know about the machine...

I will talk to you yesterday about the machine. Our conversation will appear in your mind as a memory. Do not be alarmed, the continuum is preserved.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store