so desperate to sell pacu, they're throwing in the tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Everett, WA if anyone is interested. Big tank, 300 dollar reserve and the seller will drop the reserve if you house George, the Pacu.

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Harlock said:
I hear it is very good.
I hear it is too.....but....that would be like eating your children!!! ;)

greendeltatke

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Chicago
No. it would be like eating someone else's child! ;) I couldn't do it either, though I've eaten plenty of game fish in my life. There is something different about an animal who trusts people.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
willy wanka? and to tell the truth id take the tank for that price but not the fish lol and local only huh! well i guess that leaves me out!

Riso-chan

The Blue Girl
Jan 17, 2005
Florida, USA
JesseJ said:
I love children, but I could never eat a whole one. :)

P.S. 1000 geek points to whomever can tell me what tv show character said that.
"Hexadecimal" from the computer animated series, "Reboot". BTW, Mainframe Entertainment produced it, and they are located in Canada. :read:
I'm so proud of my geekiness I cannot cantain myself. :p:

Really did love those shows though, the were both funny and interesting. Another fact about myself is that I actually studied computer animation in college and have an AA degree to back it up. I also love anime, plenty :) .

Riso-chan

The Blue Girl
Jan 17, 2005
Florida, USA
Back to the topic at hand...

I feel sorry for the poor fish too. Looks like it would be a fun addition as a family pet. Hell, you could probably teach her some tricks or even pet her. I also must say with Harlock that if anyone is nearby and has the space and time for someone in need of a caring home, please get her out of there. God, I wish more people did their research. Is reading a few articles that hard?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store