some more new stock pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Today I picked up dario dario, horned and zebra nerites, sparkling gouramis, cardinal tetras. There are also some pics of some of my newer stock; hara jerdoni, knight gobies, dwarf puffers, norman's lampeyes, and green babaulti :)
hara jerdoni.jpggreen 2.jpggreen shrimp1.jpghorned and dario.jpgknight goby.jpglampeyes.jpgsparkling 2.jpgzebra.jpg

green 2.jpg green shrimp1.jpg hara jerdoni.jpg horned and dario.jpg knight goby.jpg lampeyes.jpg sparkling 2.jpg zebra.jpg

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Those Haras are too darn cute. With their pectorals sticking out like that, they look like a bunch of little anchors. Color on the green shrimp is great! The shells on the nerites look really good. I love seeing them in big piles, like a pile of coins. The knight gobies are so neat... love the iridescent blue spot on the dorsal fin, and the dalmation spots on the sides. I love sparkling gouramis... have you heard them croaking yet?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice stock!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store