Some pictures

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Which apisto is that? Her eye seems huge on her dainty self.

Congrats on the buce flower. That seems like 1 of the bigger 1s. I only have IDs on 1 or 2 of mine but I bet you know!

Gee, can't you take a hint & offer a little loachy snack?

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Which apisto is that? Her eye seems huge on her dainty self.

Congrats on the buce flower. That seems like 1 of the bigger 1s. I only have IDs on 1 or 2 of mine but I bet you know!

Gee, can't you take a hint & offer a little loachy snack?
No snacks for loaches giving me the evil eye; the frys are baby a. lineta. The buce is a green wavy; one of the more common species.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Nice! It seems like those pencil fish? might be snacks for your mellow geos or your "killer" festivums. Why hasn't that happened (yet)? Just curious...

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Nice! It seems like those pencil fish? might be snacks for your mellow geos or your "killer" festivums. Why hasn't that happened (yet)? Just curious...
Well the b. cupido aren't really hunters - they are after all geo; the festvums are still small - the largest one is in the picture the other 6 are smaller with the smallest around 1.2 inch. This species of festum is described as maxing out at 3.4 inches but if they get larger in the aquarium i'll have to remove them.

My m. mesonauta (also wc) which i've had for a couple of years are monsters and would gobble down pretty much anything that they can catch.

Back the b. cupido i suppose if i dind't feed them for a year they would find something to eat. Having said that i'll be going out of town for 4 days in a bit so maybe when i return all the pencils will be erased.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store