Someone finally laid eggs!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
Honestly I've only seen one that I KNOW is a true Briggs, I think the other guys I saw during my W/C were pond snails but I'm going to let them get a bit larger until I know for sure. The one that is def a Briggs is trailing all over, hes SO fast... the others are just hanging out inside one of the pieces of wood in the tank... There were a couple of other eggs but I cleaned out the tank and at the time didnt know what they were so I took them out... oops well see if any more show up!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
Well they could A) be hiding or B) be in the eggs I took out of the tank (before I knew they were eggs lol). However, this morning I woke up to more eggs above the water line so we'll just hang on and see what happens. The other eggs are still hanging out in the breeder, no sign of anything developing but I just found them yesterday so I'll give them a little time in there and see what (if anything) turns up :rolleyes:.

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
I definitely couldnt get pics, I think the eggs are somewhere in the java moss I put in the breeder net with them, Also, there were more snails eggs than I thought... I cannot however find ANY of the snails I thought were pond snails... Is is possible something ate them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store