Starving bettas at church

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
What a shame. Sounds like another uninformed owner.Wait "owner" isn't the right word. Don't know what would be appropriate - caretaker maybe?

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
try goodwill or salvation army, they have lots of kitchen ware and some times clear vases and koolaid pitchers that are large, good for this purpose..

LeahK

AC Members
Jul 5, 2007
Iowa
Please keep us posted! Now I'm gonna sit around here and think about those poor hungry fish....

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
This may not work out for in the library but I have seen large clear plastic containers for pretzels that I think would make an excellent tank. The things are at least a gallon but I think they're more. Eat the pretzels and get a free tank!

Q

Most of 'em I've seen are about 1.5g, but you can get larger containers for other types of snacks. I have my crowntail in a almost 3g cheeseball container - filtered and heated. Very fitting tank for that little cheeseball. :)

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Hey, if any of you guys know of a good, simple betta care sheet let me know.
I can print a couple out and give them to the librarians.
I'll PM you one, BG.:) Glad you did something to improve the bettas' conditions.

DarkCrow

AC Members
Jun 23, 2007
Denver, CO
Thanks for caring! So many people don't care about bettas (and seemingly goldfish either) and stick them in those death vases.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store