Stocking 15g Column????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
What about marbled hatchets, celestial danios, and amano or grass shrimp?

Byron Amazonas

AC Members
Jul 22, 2013
Pitt Meadows (within Greater Vancouver, BC) Canada
Real Name
Byron
What about marbled hatchets, celestial danios, and amano or grass shrimp?
I would not recommend hatchets for so small a surface area. It is true that the species in Carnegiella (the marble is one, C. strigata) tend to be much less active, but even so I have seen them playing tag now and then and they do like space. They are also best with more in the group, say 9+.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I'm telling ya, dude... Invert Only is the way to go with a tank this small! You will love watching the shrimp, snails, and worms do their thing. That's why I mentioned the swim space... You can get very dense, and it won't affect inverts like it would fish.

M00n3at3r

AC Members
Aug 21, 2013
I'm telling ya, dude... Invert Only is the way to go with a tank this small! You will love watching the shrimp, snails, and worms do their thing. That's why I mentioned the swim space... You can get very dense, and it won't affect inverts like it would fish.
Yeah, probably going with some shrimp, the danios and of course snails.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
Most fish eat shrimp. I'm not sure if that is a good plan. I've tried SAE and shrimp, and I found that the shrimp stayed in hiding most of the time. When I removed the SAE, the shrimp got active. Shrimp are at the bottom of the food chain, and they know it! If you ever want to see them and you don't want a hostile environment in your tank, skip the fish if you have shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store