Stocking a 35g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
hello all

I started my cycle yesterday with some guppies.

so now i am trying to plan my tank. Could some one give me a good idea for some nice/cool fish that i could put in with the guppies once it is cycled.

thanks

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Mid level: Rummy-nose tetras, cardinal tetras, neon tetras, diamond tetras, harlequin rasboras, hengeli rasboras, lemon tetras, beacon tetras, penguin tetras

Surface: Hatchets, Zebra danios

Bottom: Cories, Kuhli Loaches, Otos, Ancistrus

Pick your choice.:)

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
If you like them, platies come in all sorts of colors, and are also livebearers. Just make sure you get at least two female to every male if you are planning on mixing the sexes. Much like guppy males, platy males can be very harrassing of the females and any rival males.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I think a pair of clown fish and watchman goby and pistol shrimp would look awsome in a 35 gal tank..... :drool:

DOH...

Wrong forum !!!

**Mental Note to Niko - gotta stop doing this saltwater aquarium recruitment **

ecal468

Newb
Mar 7, 2007
South Florida
I'd vote for some Kribs, Cardinals, Otos, and maybe some Hatchets(make sure tank is fully covered) of Cherry Barbs.

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
I think a pair of clown fish and watchman goby and pistol shrimp would look awsome in a 35 gal tank..... :drool:

DOH...

Wrong forum !!!

**Mental Note to Niko - gotta stop doing this saltwater aquarium recruitment **
I think that too...If i had the time and know how to do it...but I think when i get a bigger place that will be my next attempt. I was going to do it a few years ago and was afraid because of all the work.

Thanks for all the other responces, keep them coming. Every time some one says a fish i dont really know what it is i try to look it up. so this is great!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Why are you cycling with fish? Why are you putting it apon yourself to do more water changes, tests, and severely damage the guppie's gills, shortening their lives? Why not throw a few pieces of flake in every day and test the water every few days, and not torture fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store