Stocking list for my 55 gal.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mbd521

AC Members
Jan 23, 2009
Akron Ohio
I actually did try, but apparently there are many forms of them(confusing)! I'll try to get another picture up on here soon! I don't think I will kill it off just yet though! Because I do believe it was a BTA... Wish I would have taken a pic of it at the lfs...

As always thanks Greech!

mbd521

AC Members
Jan 23, 2009
Akron Ohio
So here is the latest!!! My percula clowns are finally out of QT and put in the DT!!! So happy about this!!! uploadfromtaptalk1341895901749.jpg

So far they seem a bit overwhelmed with all the space, but otherwise happy!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1341895901749.jpg

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Congrats on getting them to the DT! Hope I'm wrong about the nem but if I'm not, you're going to have more majanos soon :(.

mbd521

AC Members
Jan 23, 2009
Akron Ohio
Congrats on getting them to the DT! Hope I'm wrong about the nem but if I'm not, you're going to have more majanos soon :(.
Well so far that anenome (whatever it is) is still alive and hasn't reproduced yet... Going to borrow a propane torch to torch the aptasia! I'm going to wait for now before I get anymore fish for a while... My wallet is way way too light!! But will definately be getting more fishes... Thinking I will add ornamental shrimps next. I'm thinking a couple(2-3) pepermints and 2 skunk cleaners. Eventually I want to get a Goby pistol combo. Would those all be okay together?

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mbd521

AC Members
Jan 23, 2009
Akron Ohio
So, does anyone have experience with file fish? I just saw one for the first time at the lfs. I just thought it was a very interesting looking fish... Like a puffer mixed with trigger crossed with tang.... That said would they get along with a flame angel? According to live aquaria compatibility chart they should get along ok... I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

BTW this specific fish was called aptasia eating filefish, also known as matted filefish... Not the prettiest fish but definately interesting...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store