strange fish i caught fishing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MrGrayMySkipper

AC Members
Apr 11, 2009
yep thats it a green sunfish thats exactly what it looked liked thank you

RiVerfishgirl

AC Members
Jan 15, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
Real Name
Heather
Wow, beautiful pictures of the fishes and look pretty. I like the last one very much,is looking like a gold.
Thank you :) .

The last fish is the same individual in the first two pictures. He was just much younger in that one.

RiVerfishgirl

AC Members
Jan 15, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
Real Name
Heather
Hey very nice photographs.I really like it. but can you tell me witch cameras you use to take a photos.and which flesh. and you are really nice photographer.
Thanks :) . The quality is mainly attributable to the camera rather than me though in the first 2.

The first two photos were from a Cannon Rebel. It will take MUCH better photos than that with someone competent to use it, but I never mess with the settings. I just leave it on automatic.

The last one was either taken with a cheap Nikon or an Olympus. I can't remember the models or anything because it was years ago and I've gone through several cameras at this point.

The main thing with taking good aquarium pics is to have no glare on the glass (lights off in the room), really clean aquarium glass, a good light in the tank (certain color spectrums aren't great for photography), and if you use the flash on the camera to point it at a slight angle so the glare from the flash doesn't show up on the glass in the picture.

I also do often edit my photos after download to sharpen them, brighten them, and/or color adjust.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store