Stupedest Thing U have evr done?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
bought a 55 gallon setup brand new instead of being smrt and looking for a used one instead......

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Feeding my Sudan plated Lizard Without tongs. Would have swallowed my finger whole if it was still attached to my hand...

Love ya Zeus...

I'm sure this isn't the stupidest thing I've done but it's what comes to mind at the moment

HPIM3026.JPG

boilermakertom

AC Members
Jun 17, 2010
Mylast post wasn't nice-came to mind right away- but not nice. If dropping you're phone is really the apex of your stupidity-CONGRATULATIONS!! Without getting into details, mine is definitely changing (or trying to) myself solely for the acceptance\affection of people who didn't deserve the effort on my part.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Whats the stupedest thing U have ever done?

Mine was dropping my cell phone in the toilette, taking it out again.... and promptly dropping it right back in the toilette. The cell still works though :D

got the HTC EVO 4g the first day it came out, dropped it into the toilet the very same day. stupidest thing ive ever done though was eating an 8th of mushrooms

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store