FS Subwassertang and Red Cherry Shrimp (Fire Red Culls)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlieu

AC Members
Jun 8, 2012
Bowling Green, KY
Available for sale/trade is some subwassertang which is a low-light, low-maintenance 'plant' that resembles seaweed. It grows similar to moss. Great for frys and shrimps.

I have 3 'golfball' sized portions (measured dry) available for $6. Shipping is available at $4 first class or $7 priority.
subwassertang.jpg

I have 2 batches of 'Red Cherry Shrimps' (Neocaridina Heteropoda var. Red) that have been culled from my 'Fire Red' Shrimp tank. These will carry the Fire Red genes; however, not guaranteed to be 'Fire Red'. Some may, some may not. These are available for $25 shipped priority for 10 (+ 2 extras for safe measure) or $40 shipped for 20 (+ 5 extras).

They are juvies, which tend to acclimate better, so they are not fully colored yet. The first two pictures will show exactly some of what you will be getting. I have also included some photos of the female adults.

IMG_2254_zpsba5c3938.jpg
IMG_1992_zpsa750bfaa.jpg
IMG_2106_zps22279919.jpg
IMG_2104_zpsda78adc2.jpg

Please watch your weather/schedule as I do not have heatpacks available. Express shipping is recommended and available at buyer's expense (roughly $20-25 extra for the shrimps). However, I will say that these guys are pretty hardy and as long as the box is not sitting outside in freezing temperatures for the whole day, I think you'll be good. I have kept some of these guys with no heater (low 65 degrees) with no problems.

Tradewise, I am mainly looking for different type of mosses (peacock and flame), other freshwater dwarf shrimps, and a canister filter. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

subwassertang.jpg IMG_2254_zpsba5c3938.jpg IMG_1992_zpsa750bfaa.jpg IMG_2106_zps22279919.jpg IMG_2104_zpsda78adc2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store