Suggeations...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I do have a moss tree. It's in a 40 gallon hex tank, which is HUGE in comparison. I do like the idea of a moss wall for you as a background. That would look cool, be great for the biology of the tank, not take up valuable real estate, and the RCS will LOVE it! I made a mesh moss cave once that was cool. I used the sandwich method.

Take two equally sized pieces of non-metallic window screen (mine is fiberglass), spread java moss or similar around on one piece, place the other piece on top and attach them together. I sewed mine together with fishing line and weighted the bottom with lead bullet weights (also used for fishing). hang it on your back wall and in a while, you won't even see the mesh... just a lovely wall of moss. It would probably cost you about $10-15 if you didn't have any of the components

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Im cheap and hate spending money if i dont need to. I have spare CaribeSea Tahitian moon sand laying around, a spare 2.5 and a small heater for the tank. Id use what i have just to save money. So imo, just use what you have or go on CL and buy a 10gal and make a better shrimpy love shack. Which ever you prefer and can afford of course.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
I like the moss wall idea xD I also have a spare ten gallon and some spare sand and no where to put it.. I wish I could set it up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store