Sulawesi Shrimp Journal (Caridina Dennerli & Woltereckae) Sulawesi Tank #1

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquascaper93

Registered Member
Jun 9, 2009
CA
hey very nice shrimp where did you get them from me and my cousin have been on a rampage tryin to find em for a year now

Chromes03

AC Members
May 7, 2009
Hey Jerry,

I had the same problem with the Harlequins....they just disappeared one by one. I had 50 to start...they are too sensitive...
Cardinals are way better but after keeping them for 1 year now...I don't see the females getting berried anymore....
I have given up on the other Sulawesi species..hard to find a good shipper and they are way to sensitive...I have tried the yellow cheek, red orchid, white orchid, and harlequins...and given up...

Now if I can jsut get more Cardinals I would but they too are harder to get for me now...

Good luck to you

Last edited:

seetharam

AC Members
Apr 24, 2009
Excellent Journal .... Was looking for something like this.

Any idea how Cardinal Shrimps would do if they are in transit for like 6-7 days in breather bags with heat packing?

Scarletman

Registered Member
Sep 12, 2010
Hi Yadokari,
I new here and I not very familiar with this page. I would like to buy some of your shrimps if you still have those: Sulawesi harlequin shrimp. I would like to buy 10 of them.
so please let me know where are you. what state are you. and how we can close the deal. thank you.
from Minnesota Scarletman

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store