sunsets

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
while we were in the plane, there was this great sunset, so I decided to take advantage and take some pics....

here are a few... I lowered the resolution so they would fit in the screen...

Thought I would share..:)

Last edited:

fish_freak

Retired Mod
Feb 15, 2002
Great Barrington, MA
Nice pics. I cant wait to see some of Cuba as we can't go there. Even aid workers and scientists have been shut out from the US. Its nearly impossable to get a visa to cuba now unless its government buissness. I did buy some cuban cigars last time I was in Canada though. Very good.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
they are quite serreal... Seeing a sunset when you got clouds below you... I'm still deciding which to use as my desktop... :)

Fishfreak.... When I went to Cuba last year, there was this girl we met in the plane. She was American, and she was going to Cuba.. We asked her how, and she said as long as you get to Cuba thru Canada, you're fine... She lived in Vermont, so she drove up to Montreal, and was in the same plane as us.. .

I found it a bit strange, but I did see her american passport... I do remember that when we got to Cuba, the airport officials brought her in a seperate room though...

one thing about Cuba that bugs me though... They don't accept american money anymore. instead, they have 2 currencies now. one for the locals, and one which is called "convertable pesos" which is worth 8 X the locals' currency. That's the one tourists have to use, which is "stronger" than the US dollar. Thing is, if you leave Cuba with any of that "money", no bank will change it back to whatever currency you have, making it useless.

So leaving a 3 "pesos (con)" as tip means they're actually making 24 pesos of their money!! Not bad a deal!!

boofish2

show me your fish
Aug 5, 2006
the last one is my favorite..... breathtaking! But what happened to your avatar?!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
cheech said:
while we were in the plane, there was this great sunset, so I decided to take advantage and take some pics... ..

Wow!
Talk about surreal...

This one immediately reminded me of 9/11 .

Thanks for posting them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store