SweetAquatics reliability?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caykuu

AC Members
Jul 28, 2011
I purchased a group of plants from them last Wednesday, but I haven't received any email saying that my order has even been shipped yet. :s
What is your experience with them? How long does it normally take for the order to arrive?

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
My experience with them was ok but shipping usually took a week for the order to ship. I had an order take over a month to ship. Overall good prices and plants but shipping is slow.

caykuu

AC Members
Jul 28, 2011
Dang. I was hoping for the plants to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, but it seems they did not even ship yet.
Is it certain that I will receive an email with a tracking number if they ship?

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Yep. They always send a tracking number. Just remember to wash and inspect the plants if you hate snails. Most of their plants have pond and ramshorn snail eggs.

caykuu

AC Members
Jul 28, 2011
How long ago was your transaction with them? :\ It's also been over a week for me since I ordered + paid, and no news of shipping or anything. When I email them asking about shipping, they don't reply.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
3 or 4 months ago. They usually take a day or so to answer their emails. I believe I had to wait atleast a week to 2 weeks for the plants to ship.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store