Tank Pictures ?? Lets Have A Look

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Notophthalmus

I put the 'snork' in 'snorkeling'!
Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee
Still working on getting this one set up. 300 gallons, currently home to a bunch of Valisneria americana, fathead minnows, golden shiners, scuds, and pond snails, but soon to be stocked with several species of sunfish, tadpole madtoms, and topminnows.

FISHYfishy94

AC Members
May 25, 2008
C.Anderson, What a tank, !!! Congrats m8, Btw love your Silvershark, Allways wanned one of them, shame my tank isnt big enough =[

C.Anderson

AC Members
May 4, 2008
Thanks everyone...the compliments are very appreciated!

It may be that I'm over critical on it lol...I'm relatively new at this and it seems very empty to me. I have some other plans for it, including some hardscape work (leaving the driftwood etc unchanged) and more fish...particularly a school of bosemanii rainbows for a centerpiece (15 or so, at a ratio of 3-4 males to 1 female). I think that will help a lot, along with my plants growing out =).

Dimensions of the tank are 120"x24"x24". I really wish the stand were a bit lower...even on my 3'6" scaffold it's hard for me to work on the thing lol. The top of the tank is over 6' in the air!

Notophthalmus, what are the dimensions of your 300g? It looks to be a bit different than mine. Sometimes I wish I'd put this thing against a wall like yours so I could have planted it like a normal tank lol!

Cris
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/member.php?u=83021

tonytheboss1

AC Members
May 16, 2006
N.Y.C.
Real Name
TONY
All of you have done a fantstic job! :clap::clap: Though I am not worthy, here goes
BEFORE

AFTER

FISHYfishy94

AC Members
May 25, 2008
niice tank, next week ill post a pic of mine though theres not much to look at xD

Sarge_857

Iam the one under your bed. BOO
Mar 18, 2008
Saline, MI AKA craphole USA
My 29 gallon. soon to be gone. got a new 55 gunna be filled and running hopefully by next week.

IMG_8043.JPG

my planted 10. also going to be gone when the 55 is setup. (or might keep under the 55 for quarantine tank)

10g.JPG

IMG_8043.JPG 10g.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store