teen love

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
do you believe that there are signs from god? i do but my experiences in it are just weird. almost as if a reminder. ive been really blue as of latly (especially these last 2 weeks) and i have been for about 3 months now of a broken heart trying to get a second chance from hannah, no such luck. but anyway. she is almost always on my mind and that makes matters worse. but when i try not to think about her i imediatly see or hear something that reminds me of her. like i had my mind off her and i see an add for "products by hannah" and i cant tell you how many waiters ive had a restraunt named hannah. i see the name in movies. and today at the library i saw a whole lot of books on sale and about every few books was one by a chick with the first name hannah (ussually diferent last names tho) and finnally at the end of the shelf and it was the one that had an impact on me. "the things we do for love" by hannah (cant remember last name) im convinced this is a sign bcuz its every where, and its comes only when im not thinking about her.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
youngens.....

you see what you want
more than anything else. theirs so many other girls i could go with. better looking ones to. but idont want anything more or anything less.

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
youngens.....

you see what you want
be gentle
more than anything else. theirs so many other girls i could go with. better looking ones to. but idont want anything more or anything less.
your sad, heart broken and depressed. Im so sorry your going thru this rough time, but you know prayer and time heals these wounds. You will find the girl for you, believe me!! Just know I care !!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You hurt.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
be gentle

your sad, heart broken and depressed. Im so sorry your going thru this rough time, but you know prayer and time heals these wounds. You will find the girl for you, believe me!! Just know I care !!
thank you. ive turned to god but my prayers as of right now i see no awnser. perhaps its in the signs?

red_wall

Whoosh! feel the onomatopoeia
Jun 15, 2008
SE Georgia
Are you in highschool?

If so. Don't worry about it.

I thought that for the LONGEST time about this one girl. I was terribly depressed, blllllahhhh. Got over it once I found someone new. Took a step back, looked at the girl I WAS dating, realized she was just a mean ignorant person that thought she was better than everyone else. She was just playing around with me.

Trust me, I was in it worse than you, no signs from god of course, but I was head over heels for this girl, but then I realized, there are better things out there if you just wait.

Of course, I did find a much better girl than her.

Trust me man, just wait it out, try out some different girls(wow that sounds terrible) well, go out with different girls and see if you like them better.

As for the signs from god, don't trust them, they could just as well be signs from the devil. As mgamer said, you will see what you want to see.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
The more you try to block something from your mind, the more it will be there. It's proven in psychology literature. Best just to trust that things go the right way, even if you can't see it at the moment. You'll feel bad for a while, then it will get easier. Don't focus on blocking her out, focus on living life. In the end, that's all we can do.

Hang in there dude, it gets better.

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
Hang in there bro, it does get better. During the absolute worst times of my life for many different reasons when I prayed to simply keep living and find a better way to live my life. Low and behold not expecting to find anyone I met the girl thats now my wife and my whole life was turned around.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
After a 9 year marriage went sour I swore to never remarry. That lasted 5 years and now my wife and I are celebrating 22 year anniversary. It's part of life and learning and loving. It's not as easy as Hollywood wants you to believe, but far more rewarding.

Learn to take care of yourself (and your emotions) first before you can learn to take care of another and everyone wins. It's called growing up. Some people never learn and in the end no one wins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store