teenagers of AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
Never had an allowance....worked for my money and got paid for what I did for others...not get handed something for existing...
I never got an allowance either, I have chores that had to be done around the house before I did anything else. I Got my first "job" at 12 yrs old and that was delivering newspapers every day after school. At 16 I was working 25hrs a week and driving my own car that I paid for all by my self, while I played football and went to HS.. Joined the Military and was in boot camp two weeks after graduating HS.

Kids today have it so easy.

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
I don't like anime lol... There was a girl at my my school who was obsessed with it... It got really annoying.

I guess its just personal preference xD

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
again, just personal preferance I guess

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I never got an allowance either, I have chores that had to be done around the house before I did anything else. I Got my first "job" at 12 yrs old and that was delivering newspapers every day after school. At 16 I was working 25hrs a week and driving my own car that I paid for all by my self, while I played football and went to HS.. Joined the Military and was in boot camp two weeks after graduating HS.

Kids today have it so easy.
I'm sure that those born before you had it much worse.....

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
I'm sure that those born before you had it much worse.....
LOL I dunno, My older sister had it pretty easy.. ;)

When I said that, I was kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

RisiganL.

AC Members
Feb 24, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Real Name
Risigan Logendran
I have to work for my money. Mowing lawns and doing chores. I get $40 a month, but somehow it always seems to disappear...

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Lady G, That website you showed me is awesome :D Just finished all the current Naruto Shippuden Episodes today (yea, I'm that dedicated :))

Moving on to bleach tomorrows... :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store