Tetra suggestions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gillfluke

AC Members
Dec 4, 2002
NYC
Visit site
How about these

Aside from the usual suspects(neons).
How about some glolight tetras, or
pristellas. Some cardinal tetras would also be nice. Maybe even some rummy nose.

Gillfluke

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Angels will eat a whole bunch of smaller fish, neons and cardinals included. (I had originally written excluded, but that was obviously wrong.) I do not believe that your angels will work with glo-lites either. Anything the same size as those or smaller, or a little larger with the same general shape will be angel food. I do not know what Festivums will do, but beware the nasty nature of angels, especially with tetras who are new tankmates and thus seen as food.

EagerAqua

AC Members
Jan 4, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Bleeding Heart Tetras are cool and so are X-Ray Tetras. I added some to my tank very recently and they look great.

Eager

Converseballer

AC Members
Feb 5, 2003
Buffalo NY
Visit site
Maybe either like someone said Buenos Aires tetras or some lampeye(red eye) tetras. i have some of these in my 50 gallon and they school very well especially the lamp eye's and they even school together sometimes. good luck! tell us what u decide on!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store