thay don't make them like thay used to (20 gallon)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

psyche

AC Members
Jul 16, 2009
Wow. I am not letting myself get any more tanks, but for a tight metaframe I would make an exception. :)

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
well here's an update after moving this sucker to indiana fron NJ last week.

if you notice there is a glob of gray stuff in the corner well that plumbers epoxy because lo and behold the trip want god for this tank. the first time i get it up there was a slow and steady seeping from the out side corner of the tank so i emptied it and re sealed it but when i re filled the tank there was another leak in another spot. thank fully this was a really slow leak so just slapped some epoxy on it and it's sort of fixed. should do for the semester. after that i'm heading home where i will up grade to a 30 gallon metaframe that is in pristine shape (and should hold water but hay i have alot of tanks at home)

also got boarded and build another tank to house my betta in because he was harassing my shrimp (ya i expected this)

i'm thinking riparium for this one.

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
You know, it seems like kind of a niche market, but I'm surprised there isn't anyone out there marketing "retro" tanks. Seems like there's enough intrest that if someone advertised it to the right demographic they could do well for themselves.

Very nice tank Ozy. And welcome to the hoosier state!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store