The 75gal reef tank cycle has started!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WoodRight

New 75 gal not set up yet.
Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
Hello everyone I just thought I would post an update since I haven't been on for a few days. Everything seems to be doing well. The chasing has lessened. The Lawnmower is a bit of a bully but I think everyone is settling in nicely. The Watchman is a tough little guy it seems and isn't taking any stuff from the Lawnmower. The Bi-color has been coming out more and more. Also both the Sally and Boxer crabs have now molted. I can't wait for the Emerald to molt so he will get his 3 missing legs back. I would have thought he would have by now but I'm sure he will soon. We got him 3 weeks ago. How long is it between molting with these guys?

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
hey there , i have been so caught up in my stuff here i have had no time to do anything .
I am so glad they are good ,which is your fav?
It so awsome to be finally going :)

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
ok, that was 5 days ago.. come on Woodright.. you know we need DAILY updates here. It has been very very quiet recently. Grins, Salty, and Mandy aren't posting as much. I think Grin's 50+ post per day average is really taking a hit. LOL.

Did you get your fuge leak fixed? How are the fish? Experiencing any algae outbreaks? Any word on a light/skimmer? I know work was a little lacking for you recently.. but last I read it seemed like it was picking up again for you hopefully.. this recession is really sucking. Cost me $42 just to fill up my Honday Civic Si this morning.. Argh!! My neighbor is in housing construction (framer, not finishing carpenter like you) and has been really feeling the crunch in the last few months.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store