The begining of a shellie tank...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Awww. Little cuties. I opened this thread expecting to find shellies and instead find one of my favorite Tangs! I love C. Brichardi! Enjoy the heck outta them will you? I can't find them anywhere here.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Afro if my colony of 8 breed i will hook you up since i don't have Multi's any more..

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thanks everyone...I just love em!! They are all staying in the rocks now.

LOL, Afro well I had planned a shellie and still will be getting some, just sometimes plans change I spose :)

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Thanks everyone...I just love em!! They are all staying in the rocks now.

LOL, Afro well I had planned a shellie and still will be getting some, just sometimes plans change I spose :)
I hear that. Strange, I have shellies available here I can't even ID but they don't fit with my Tang community. I could add chalinochromis but can't find em. Maybe Pitt'll get me some. ( Also in desperate need of Tanganyikan sardines, preferably leptosoma but I'll take anything at this point! )

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Afro they C. Brichardi are more like Lelupi in the temperament dept usually they maintain their aggression on each other..

Man i have 1M and 7F Blackbee Cyps jumbo and 3 Paracyps i wish i had extras maybe if mine would breed i could hook you up on some fry but i am afraid to strip them due to their fragile ways..

Will def hook you up when i can on future stock breeding..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store