the drunk thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

oo7genie

Hello my fintime gal...
Nov 18, 2010
Eugene, OR
Real Name
Rick
I prefer buckets... Dark Rum, Light Rum, Coconut Rum, Splash of OJ, Splash of Pineapple, Splash of Grandine - taste like cough syrup for the first few sips then you stop caring - after about 2, you forget what tasting is...
My friends and I used to drink "Pimpin' in a Bathtub" 50% tequilla, 50% vodka, fair dose of pineapple to take the edge off, and a splash of grenadine. It yielded results very similar to what you describe... and you end up passed out in the bathtub at the end of the night.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
My friends and I used to drink "Pimpin' in a Bathtub" 50% tequilla, 50% vodka, fair dose of pineapple to take the edge off, and a splash of grenadine. It yielded results very similar to what you describe... and you end up passed out in the bathtub at the end of the night.
try 5 inches of vodka and 5 inches of OJ in a cup................. you will be wiped out the first two hits.... i am on my 2.5 hit already and thats NOT including my 4 or 5 budlights i have had............... :) :) :) :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store