The start of my 29 gallon tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
I just moved them from the back to the front last night, It's temporary until I get my new plants tomorrow :)

Then I should be just about fully stocked :dance:

I really need a 40 gallon, this tank just isn't deep enough to do want I want.. That driftwood takes up allot of space for plants..

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
I bought some more plants today and 4 different types of moss :)

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
I just got done with it, not sure why but it took me 3 hours...
no more room for anymore plants, I had to throw away most my Val's just to make room :perv:
I planted all these just for a grow out to see what lives and what dies.

I'm Hoping that I have enough light for these plants.
Over 10 types of plants, I will post pictures of them all later tonight. I will need some help on identifying these plants.
I was also told that I have a very rare moss that is extremely expensive, forgot the name of it though...

Last edited:

Jag1980

Got Plants?
Aug 18, 2008
Marysville, Wa
Little over a month later.

I got rid of a bunch of plants to make room for what I like that is growing.

I'm having a floating plant issue at this time, I will be removing most all floating plants next week.

I will be removing my driftwood and replacing it with some Manzanita driftwood and putting my moss on that, the large pieces of wood I have in my tank now are to large for a 29 gallon.

I will place the plants in the tank in better location in the next week or two, Just mainly growing them out at this time

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store