The Truth About Snails and Loaches- The Dark Conspiracy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
No world domination plan is complete without shrimp.

Where do they fit in this ingenious plan?

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
:lipssealedsmilie: This explains everything!!

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
[quote: songuru]

Here is an article talking about Invertism and what to look out for. The more you look at your fellow hobbiest the more you will see are secertly trying to hide their afflication.

Diagnosis of Invertism and What to look out for:

http://www.arizonainverts.com/articles/DiagnosisofInvertism.html

The article referenced in the above link, while excellent in its chronicling of the invertaholics sorry decline into the mulm of the invertaholic's world, fails to mention that the invertaholic's "infliction" is made even more difficult to overcome due to the easy availability of a wide variety of inverts.

Sadly, those conscienseless, slime covered invert dealers, we all know who they are, provide copious quantities of inverts to meet the insatiable demands of the "inflicted".

They work in their basements, in their garages, hiding in dark places, hovering over their sinister broods in their swarming tanks to insure that the poor "inflicted" will never, never, ever, overcome this sad affliction.

Last edited:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
It's so sweet of you to try warning us, bio. But I'm afraid it's already too late.. it is for me, at least.

I do recognize all the same signs in my own behavior.. I'm afflicted.. my judgement is totally skewed in favor of this agenda. But... somehow, I'm okay with this. No longer in denial about it, I welcome the complicity I know I've already been sucked into.

I'm doomed. And I don't mind that at all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store