FREE *** THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY RAOK 2008 THEAD***

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
All of my offers have been claimed by various members. Thanks guys! Hope everyone had a nice holiday season!

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Ok, since I never heard back about my raok in the continuous raok thread, I'll put a revised version here:

A 1" lopsided marimo ball, a teaspoon+ sized portion of flame moss, a tablespoon+ sized portion of java moss, and a sandwich bag of hornwort with a bit of guppy grass mixed in. I can also add in some red and brown ramshorns on request. *I do not have heatpacks, so keep in mind what the weather will be like*

Taken by DarrylR!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Everyone who is supposed to be getting a RAOK from me will be having their packages shipped today (if shipping was paid for). If you claimed an offer from me and you don't get a message by the end of the day with your delivery confirmation number and expected delivery date, please shoot me a message so that we can figure out what's up. I have a ton of packages going out and I need to be sure that nobody was missed. Thanks for the patience!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Everyone should have a message now. There was one package that didn't have calcium, and I sent calcium instructions to everyone, so I apologize to the person who didn't actually get the calcium offer.

For those who got trapdoors with the RAOK, they may take up to two days to actually come out of their shells and move anywhere, so give them time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store