The Very Worst Fish Disaster

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I am so sorry to hear about this. I never thought I could become attached to an animal until my dog died. If my friend wasn't with me when I had to put him down I would have been balling like a baby.

Let us know if you ever find out what happened, it might help us to prevent such a tragedy in our tanks.

RIP fishies...

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
My condolences, something like this is just heartbreaking.

Marala

Where's Nemo?
May 2, 2005
College Station, TX
My eyes are all teared up! It is hard to believe how attached we can get to these little(or in your case BIG!) finned friends of ours!

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words...it means a lot to have the support and well wishes of the group here.

Thank you to the new people I've met on this thread....thanks to the 'old regulars' - Blue - I couldn't have made it without you, Doug, Nursie, Pixie, Jinxx, DD, Mike - you are a great bunch.

A special thanks to my SR Family....Yo - my rock, Amy - no one could ask for a better Sis, Ems & SF - two wonderful friends...I love you all...

You were all there when I needed a hug and a shoulder to cry on...and you have my heartfelt thanks.

D

monkey_toes

"Maybe it's a hybrid"
Feb 7, 2006
Southwest Florida
I was just showing my wife the pics of your tank yesterday, and she was marveling at the age of that pacu. We were both saddened to hear of your tragic loss. I don't know what else to say...

DaveDoles

Can I have it like that?
Jul 8, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Debra, I'll give you the drink back, you need it more than I do. Wish I could help in the worst way. Keep your head up!!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store