These houseplant roots grow in water?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

THE V

Hiding from my children
Nov 25, 2007
Washington
Real Name
Mr. Incognito
So how are you going to get your lawnmower up there to take care of that grass?

Looking good though. They do look a little leggy though. If you can increase the light levels you might get more compact plants... that flower.

ITHURTZ

BIG BOSS
Apr 19, 2007
Lake County IL (north of cook)
Which look leggy? That main pic was when I was just moving them around. They reestablished and there are not so many gaps now.

Couple days ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I added more grass to, couldnt get enough of it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As for light. I think the arrowheads are maxed, I could be wrong. But if I add more light or bring the light any closer it bleaches out the leaves, same with the spider plants. The hosta may need more light, as its not responding how I want it to. I have a calla lilly since I couldnt find a peace lilly and I dont think it likes it, or not enough light. I want an overhead light and have that someone kinda bend outwards to get the outta leaves as well. But Im broke, starting a business and waiting for a 45day pay wait SUCKS. And the container I saw last night was leaking, ugh good thing I started another in the garage, now need money for better lights, and some rubber paint for it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store