Thinking about switching to salt...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Good hider. :laugh:

Mine got lazy. He did that early on, but now just tosses a little sand on his back and calls it done.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Good hider. :laugh:

Mine got lazy. He did that early on, but now just tosses a little sand on his back and calls it done.
I've never seen mine do that before, but I have often seen him with sand all over and I never knew why lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
I think they called this a green speckled or crackle favia? Not sure but it looks awesome under the LEDs
It's a Goniastrea and I want it in my tank :).

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Well once we move, this tank will be a 75 gallon! My buddy bought a reef ready 75 a few months ago, and decided he wasn't going to do anything with it. It's an aqueon, with the overflow maybe 6 inches from the left side. It's literally brand new, with the card board wrap still around the frame.

Only problem is that it's a black tank with a wooden stand.

I think I'll be using an old 55 for the sump. That's the plan anyways. Lol

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Wow congrats! Sounds like a nice tank.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Well, the tank is in summer cruise mode, lost a few of my sps pieces, otherwise everything is going well.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Good to hear but sorry about the SPS. Didn't see the post with the new hi-fin. Very cool goby. Good choice!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store