Thinking of switching from FW to SW

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Leighlou

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
Lol considering that the eel I would like is like $120 alone, I want to make sure I get everything right the first time. I don't seem to be getting much advice though so I will probably end up waiting on my salty tank >.<

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
you will get advice... just keep bumping your thread if you have to. Sometimes it takes a while but eventually the regulars who are pretty knowledgeable will chime in. I noticed in your opening remark that you just made a statement, but didn't really ask any questions. maybe if you asked some specific questions in a new thread you'd get more replies? just a thought.... :)

montanafish gal

AC Members
Aug 1, 2009
Montana
lol. good luck. It was fun chatting with you about NEMO. :)

Beaux

AC Members
Jun 13, 2009
do it..lol. once its setup its not all that more expensive to maintain, but your talking to a fella who had 20 fw tanks awhile back..hehe n now i got only 2 sw n 1 fw. hadto downsize for lack o space, but i had almost lost the aquatic fever so many of us seem to catch when introduced to this hoby..lol. when i got the rank setup n it started to come alive n blossom my fever amazingly came back...about 10 fold! now i even take better care of my one fw than i used to! its not as hard to learn as it seems at first but then once its setup all u can do is wait for awhile, so by then youve learned alot n the rest ya can pick up here n there...mostly here from what ive seen since joining! hehe! i notice something tiny n new in ut almost every day n any child thats seen it just sits n stares awhile, so they will love it specialy with the nemo theme itll b easy to teach em about. good luck!
Beaux

Leighlou

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
Thanks ^^ I will probably do a little nemo theme going on, maybe add in some butterfly and cardinal fish too. My only problem is that I don't know the difference between set ups for fw and sw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store