FS TIGER ENDLERS, AND ASSORTED THINGS SH/PICK UP IN HOOKSTOWN PA 15043

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
Bump for you while wondering if you had any endlers left and your thoughts on shipping to Texas with the heat lamp on down here. Thanks.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
well i can ship with ice pack and styro overnight but it will be a wee bit higher than regular have a zip so i can price for you,..

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
BLOW OUT SALE!

FRY .50 CENTS
ADULTS 1.00@ YOU Pay shipping

need these gone to decent numbers at least,... shipping at your own risk in hot climates
if its hot 90-100+ and u want them alive you have to use overnight
or dont wine to me

use priority and overnight,.. can use ice pack at extra cost, and styro if needed

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
GOOD NEWS...

A HANDFULL OF MY CALICO STANDARD FIN BN PLECOS ARE SALEABLE SIZE

some are pretty big others still small,..lol so the rehoming begins

i would like to offer them for sale at:

2.75 @ plus shipping

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
same as any bn,.. but mine that just had their babies dont seem that big i have a palm that measure 3 inches across and the male is about that long including tail, and female is a wee bit smaller,.. i never thought they were big enough to breed, but perhaps they are just a smaller gene pool,..lol
not sure if my parents of them will still grow or not i havent had these before, i just bought them a babies last year,.. and i thought they had died cause i hadnt seen them for a while then i saw fry,..lol the male was always chasing the other which i thought was a male also, cause it would not let it eat,.. so it hid all the time, and the male would eat but i hadn't seen it for a while as it was tending eggs,..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store