Today while eating Chinese food...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
I opened my fortune cookie and found this. :rolleyes:
Everyone looked at me funny when I burst out laughing.
Not exactly the Virgin on toast, but pretty timely!

budrecki

Trust me, it's for your own good.
Dec 17, 2005
Orlando,FL
Graphic, your new avatar is throwing me off a bit. I'm not sure why.

Normally watching peoples faces as they burn in the fiery pits of h*** doesn't bother me......

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
Wow on the fortune.
But I would have blocked out the lucky numbers when I took that picture. Now you'll have to share your lotto prize with others.

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
budrecki said:
Graphic, your new avatar is throwing me off a bit. I'm not sure why.

Maybe it's not mean looking enough to fit with my calm and conservative personality. How's this?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
graphicdesign_r said:
Maybe it's not mean looking enough to fit with my calm and conservative personality. How's this?

Graph..you crack me up! :clap:

led_zeppelin

AC Members
May 8, 2005
SE Michigan
lol, i personally liked your old one (peoples faces as they burn in the fiery pits of h***) but what ever you always seem to come up with some pretty cool ones.

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
Well, OK then, here's my first fish avatar. It's my green barb, Pandora (previously known as "The B!#@h"). She's the fish I've had the longest (although I've had Popeye longer...).

In any case, I guess I should start paying more attention to fortune cookies. I remember ones like "you travel soon to see a friend", now that they're getting specific I suppose I'll see ones like "cancel trip to Boston or you get flat tire and speeding ticket".

Which reminds me I wanted to check out engrish.com.

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
I pay attention to my fortune cookies all the time now.... When my hubby and I were first married, we'd gone out to dinner one night at our favorite Chinese/Vietnamese joint. His fortune cookie said "Children's laughter, so beautiful to hear, soon will be a chance to have them very near". I thought it was so sweet, so I tucked it into my purse.

Two days later, we found out we were pregnant with our first child. I hadn't been feeling so hot, and we were NOT trying to get pregnant so early in our marriage.... but we joked about the fortune and took a test....

Surprise! Surprise!

:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store