Top Ten Signs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wespastor

AC Members
Feb 28, 2010
Top Ten Signs Someone is An Aquarium Hobbyist
by Lisa Englander
reprinted from Aquarium Fish Magazine
10. They own more than 2 articles of clothing with fish on them.
9. Their children's names are Barb, Molly and Oscar.
8. They cut their honeymoon short because they don't trust Grandma to care for their fish.
7. They spend their Saturday nights doing partial water changes.
6. They only time they wash dishes is when they need the sink to clean their tanks.
5. Their friends say, "You really need to talk to someone," so they join an aquarium club.
4. It occurs to them that if they get rid of their husbands favorite recliner, they'd have the perfect place to put another aquarium.
3. There's nothing to eat in the refrigerator, unless you like bloodworms!!
2. There's not one aspirin in the house, but if you ever get ich, they're prepared!
1. They can hardly wait for the next Cleveland Aquarium Society meeting!

Found this just thought I woud share.

Best wishes,
Wes

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
lol! and i just did up my dishes earlier today to have the sink free for water changes this eve!

theicequeen

AC Members
Jul 21, 2009
new york
LOL. I am about a 6 out of 10 on that one. As soon as a dish goes in my sink I throw it in the dishwasher, never know when you might have to do an emergency WC.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
the list wanst that good..... i think if you have bio balls or a bottle of prime always in the car with you.... or fish stuff in the front yard.... i think she could have done better.
Killjoy

Chrisk-K

Theodore P. Charles Fellow of AC
Dec 1, 2009
Maryland
The list isn't that good.

My take on this matter is: Drs Foster, Bigals & Aquaria Central are bookmarked on the person's browser.

wakingupnow

AC Members
Mar 26, 2009
Nassau, Bahamas.
Real Name
Jessica
You know you're an aquarium addict when you go to the pet store and teach the employees in the fish department something new about a particular fish related topic.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you watch television and see a fish tank, you get excited. Or when you see a fish bowl with a Goldfish in it and you get P.O.'d.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you feel soothed by doing gravel vacuuming and find it fun to see all the dirt from the gravel get sucked out.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you see that one of your fish is gravid and religiously you watch that tank until you see some eggs or fry.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you forcefully give out knowledge of fish/crustaceans/corals/etc to your family and friends when they really don't care, but you just want them to know.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you're home page is http://www.Aquariacentral.com !!!!!!!

:-D I thought I'd add some more to it Blue Collar TV style. :)

angel fresh

AC Members
May 23, 2010
You know you're an aquarium addict when you go to the pet store and teach the employees in the fish department something new about a particular fish related topic.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you watch television and see a fish tank, you get excited. Or when you see a fish bowl with a Goldfish in it and you get P.O.'d.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you feel soothed by doing gravel vacuuming and find it fun to see all the dirt from the gravel get sucked out.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you see that one of your fish is gravid and religiously you watch that tank until you see some eggs or fry.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you forcefully give out knowledge of fish/crustaceans/corals/etc to your family and friends when they really don't care, but you just want them to know.

You know you're an aquarium addict when you're home page is http://www.Aquariacentral.com !!!!!!!

:-D I thought I'd add some more to it Blue Collar TV style. :)
yeah, more than truth :cool-1:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store