TRANSFORMERS DISCUSSION THREAD: DONT COME IN IF YOU DONT WANT IT SPOILED!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
sexual innuendoes
This is exactly the kind of thing that made the 2nd one worse than the 1st for me. I liked the movie, but all the cheesy innuendos and little jokes made it annoying. There were random scenes that were just pointless and did not even add anything to the movie.

Overall it was enjoyable, I liked the first movie, and I liked this movie. Typical of many sequels though they tried to add to many little jokes/innuendos which took away from the actual movie itself.

Robbwilder

AC Members
Mar 25, 2009
Up until the 1st movie I had collected Transformers since 1984 when they first came out. With what they did to that movie ... It turned me off and I quit collecting and started selling. I dont mind "UPGRADING" the transformers but what they did was kill the transformers in my opinion. They looked nothing like they are supposed to. I dont mind upgrades but that was just a little too much. Like Gundam meets Aliens and will make one red and blue and call him Optimus Prime

Kiel'thalin

AC Members
Jun 12, 2006
Look at the Pajiba review. It pretty much sums it up... Basically Michael Bay can make a couple of good action sequences and that is pretty much it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store