turning my 210G into a planted tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aquaholic

AC Members
Jan 4, 2004
WA
Visit site
yeah almost 4' and like you can see tons of 1/4" holes and still my plants are going wild like you can see in the pic.
The FX5 is a beast alright:)

aquaholic

AC Members
Jan 4, 2004
WA
Visit site
I am surprised that the shrimp learned to hold on that spray bar, you can kind of see him on the pic, even though at first it kept on throwing him across the whole tank:)

DrNo

Overworked Member...
Jul 9, 2008
DrVader they doo look similar, but the tank you have in yours, is that a security?
Yes I whent cheap and build one myself from the rexgrigg webpage:) Just made it 28" tall. will just have to wait and see how it works. I am thinking of a ph meter when I have another $150 that I wont have nothing to do with, LOL :)
Great DIY! That 10 gallon has a cracked bottom, so I simply use it as a mounting bracket for the CO2 reactor and to house the CO2 cylinder/tank equipment. It serves no security funcition what-so-ever.

aquaholic

AC Members
Jan 4, 2004
WA
Visit site
BK I have 15 swords in there, they just came in a bit frozen and lost a lot of leaves but will hopefully pick back up. I also have the giant hygro, and sunset coming in. I will definatly be looking for the other ones. Anybody got any extras LOL:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store