ugh, petsmart.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
let's end the wall of textin lol

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
Took me an hour to get through this whole thread.

I too just want to get in and out when I go to the petstore. Especially one that is crowded with people.
I wouldnt take it personally though if an employee tried to strike up a conversation...I would keep it polite and simple and expect the same from them. There is nothing wrong with living our own lives but there is nothing wrong with aknowledging other people either.
If more people actually listened to their mothers when they said " Treat others how you want to be treated'' this world would be a much better place...petstores included!!

**still feel REALLY REALLY bad for those bettas though. Poor babies...have to live their little lives in those plastic cups. I mean honestly how hard is it to just give them a little bit bigger of a container? Give them some quality of life!

Last edited by a moderator:

unlimitedx

AC Members
Jan 9, 2009
**still feel REALLY REALLY bad for those bettas though. Poor babies...have to live their little lives in those plastic cups. I mean honestly how hard is it to just give them a little bit bigger of a container? Give them some quality of life!

bottom line $$$

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store