Unexpected presents!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I bid on a pair of Emperor 280's on ebray and and when I looked at item location it was next town over. Sent the seller a note asking to forgo the shipping and I would just drive over and pick them up. He said he would bring them by as he was going to be in the area. He gave me a couple of extras to go with the filters! He gave me an 8watt hang-on uv and a 29gallon with hood! I offered to pay for the 29 and he refused. Said it had been sitting in his basement for years and he would never use it since he is on his way to study dolphins and whales in Africa. I think he said he was going on a 2 year study. I guess he is working on his doctorate from what I gather.

The next day a neighbor stopped by to ask if I would look at his computer as he was having problems. As I was working on his machine he ran home and came back. I didn't think much of it until he said he brought me a present - a 45 gallon tank! He got a new 75 and had no room to put the 45 up too. Said he figured I would likely have a use for it. Yes, I was able to repair his computer.

You just never know where and when your next tank will show up!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i've fixed 5 computers and diagnosed and fixed a network issue in a house with 7 more for free just this week and still no free tanks. :(

i'm jealous too.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Totally awesome! Enjoy using your new presents!:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store