update on my tank 55 gallons.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
its at 86, doing doses of jungle ick cure, just started today, still the same as monday, a little worse though :( so hopefully this does him good! :) i heard they are great fighters, got him for free from a friend, they wanted 60.00 for him but needed the room, so i said id take him, great fish too! :)

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
also spent about 15.00 on him for food again ( well worth it, if he ever starts eating :( ) omega one freeze dried shrimp and another bag of cichlid staple :)

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
I meant that the temp might do more harm than good. Usually the water changes and aeration are enough. I'm worried about that flowerhorn.
I hear you. I could see that if the fish is beyond the point of return, but for your typical case of ich. It's the way to go. On tanks of community fish (with ich), I've kept the water temp to 86 for two weeks without losses.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
day two of treatment, did a 50 percent water change, treated the tank, now hes seems to be swimming more and more, havent fed the tank since the day before yesterday, waiting tell tomm or possibly sat to feed the tank, since tomm will be day three of treatment. seems to be more active too, fingers crossed!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store