FS Various Aquarium Equipment from Downsizing (PU or Some Shipping)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Some ready to go deals available will ship Monday if paid via paypal in time. I discounted items to help compensate for shipping charges, all packages in the following will be shipped parcel post with delivery confirmation.

Aqua-tech 200 canister filter - $25 shipped
OR
Aqua-tech 200 canister filter and bag of plastic and silk fake plants and huge really tall plastic one - $40 shipped
OR
Aqua-tech 200 canister filter and top fin air pump and two aqua culture air pumps - $40 shipped

All items have been recently taken off tanks and worked just fine.

pwninkev

Registered Member
May 9, 2009
if u still have the "(2) Filters currently running on 40 gallon hexagon one rated up to 20 gallons the other rated up to 40 gallons Aquatech I believe - $10 for both"
how much would shipping cost for both?

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
if u still have the "(2) Filters currently running on 40 gallon hexagon one rated up to 20 gallons the other rated up to 40 gallons Aquatech I believe - $10 for both"
how much would shipping cost for both?

$24 shipped USPS Parcel post with delivery confirmation for both.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
STILL AVAILABLE

Approximately 24 Convict Cichlids 1-2" $2 each or buy all and get their remaining food for $30.

5 gallon with heater, filter, gravel, decorations, air pump, light/hood - $10

10 gallon with heater, filter, decorations, air pump - $20 PENDING

Huge fake plant - $5

Bag of fake plants - $10

Metal stand that holds two 10 gallons - $10

Box of unopened Instant Ocean salt for a 10 gallon - $5

HOB canister filter older version of H.O.T. Magnum I think it is an Aqua-Tech 200 works rated up to 30 gallon I think currently running on my 40 gallon long - $15

(2) Filters currently running on 40 gallon hexagon one rated up to 20 gallons the other rated up to 40 gallons Aquatech I believe - $10 for both

(2) Aqua Culture double outlet air pumps rated up to 60 gallons - $5 each both for $8

Top Fin double outlet airpump - $4

Misc decor and backgrounds wear and tear from use, 1.5 gallon with lid and filter, misc filter parts including some undergravel filter plates, misc stuff - $10 for all.

Pickup for all fish and tanks, will ship most dry goods, all tanks hold water. All items are as is.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Mods please close I am redoing the thread since much has sold and I have added more, prices subject to change on new thread due to different groupings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store