Videos from a trip to the Tennesse Aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice vids!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
sweet vids. thanks for sharing.

aXio

AC Members
Aug 20, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Real Name
Jakub
The Tennessee Aquarium has always been one of my favorites. I live in Atlanta and we have that brand spankin new Aquarium that is supposed to be the biggest in the word... well might be the biggest but I still think the Tenn. one beats it by far. Atleast in the Southeast. Great vids!

confusion

AC Members
Jun 3, 2006
The Tennessee Aquarium has always been one of my favorites. I live in Atlanta and we have that brand spankin new Aquarium that is supposed to be the biggest in the word... well might be the biggest but I still think the Tenn. one beats it by far. Atleast in the Southeast. Great vids!
I also live in the Atlanta area. I agree with you - the ATL Aquarium is nice, but doesn't compare to Tennessee.

If you ever have the opportunity to go, there is a Ripley's (believe it or not) aquarium up in Pigeon Forge, TN. I didn't expect much, but it is really very nice. Not to the level of the Tennessee Aquarium, but for a tourist attraction on the main drag in Pigeon Forge, it is awesome.

Last edited:

aXio

AC Members
Aug 20, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Real Name
Jakub
I also live in the Atlanta area. I agree with you - the ATL Aquarium is nice, but doesn't compare to Tennessee.

If you ever have the opportunity to go, there is a Ripley's (believe it or not) aquarium up in Pigeon Forge, TN. I didn't expect much, but it is really very nice. Not to the level of the Tennessee Aquarium, but for a tourist attraction on the main drag in Pigeon Forge, it is awesome.
Me and my girl friend love taking road trips around the southeast. So we will def. have to stop by Pigeon Forge on way through TN next time. Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store