Wanted: Aquarium & Stand in or Near Michigan

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

heat

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Houghton Lake, Michigan
Just an FYI, acer's tank is very nice looking. Pics are posted in another board, he has a couple up for grabs but only one that meets your size.

I know first hand he is a great guy to deal with as I have a pretty nice JBJ light set up I bought from him this summer. Now if only I could get him to deal on one of those skimmers he has for sale as well. :D Wanna trade anything freshwater for a skimmer acer? :D

acer

AC Members
Oct 13, 2004
Clio, MI
www.mikesautoservice.net
Thanks for the boost there heat......... I'll make you a heck of a deal on the skimmer.......... just PM me preferably on that board.. Sorry but I have absolutely nothing running freshwater right now......

here is a pic of the 90 gallon......

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:

heat

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Houghton Lake, Michigan
That tank set up is a beauty!
Sent pm on the other one about the skimmer. :D

smsolomo

AC Members
Oct 14, 2004
25 gallon complete setup with tank

I have a great 25 gallon setup in Chicago with an eclipse filtration system and stand. If you are interested I can get you more info and pictures

Sonya

Meander

AC Members
Sep 30, 2004
Acer,

Doh! I guess your picture answers all the questions I asked in the pm I sent you. :)

I'll email that pic to hubby and see what he thinks. I'm drooling.

Thanks for responding.

Last edited:

Meander

AC Members
Sep 30, 2004
smsolomo said:
I have a great 25 gallon setup in Chicago with an eclipse filtration system and stand. If you are interested I can get you more info and pictures

Sonya
Thanks for responding but I'm looking for sizes 55 gallons and up, preferably even bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store