Wanted: Good Boyfriend

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonapersona

Reads a lot, knows a little
Mar 7, 2003
Houston
Visit site
things in commom

Have you tried joining a local aquarium society?

Alicia

Hidden in the Shadows
Nov 15, 2003
DeWitt,IA
Visit site
there are none in my area :(

racerX

AC Members
Jan 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
kinda like men. haha. there are none in your area. but atleast your not alone i just became the unwilling member of the singles scene. Oh well what can you do?

Alicia

Hidden in the Shadows
Nov 15, 2003
DeWitt,IA
Visit site
There's not a whole heck of a lot you can do. Just hope that you find someone that respects you and your hobby enough (that's my problem) to stay with them for a long time....

VictorSmalls

AC Members
Feb 5, 2004
Tyrone, PA
Visit site
stick it out and hang in there. sooner or later you will find someone with the sam interest with you up there. too bad im here in the burgh, otherwise i fit you description pretty well.

Alicia

Hidden in the Shadows
Nov 15, 2003
DeWitt,IA
Visit site
I am still looking...........:)

mattj

AC Members
Jan 31, 2004
there are none in my area
Consider starting one if you are so inclined. You're bound to get some guys to join (even the older ones will have sons, brothers, neighbors, etc.). And, a good man will really dig a woman who demonstrates that kind of passion and commitment for a shared hobby.

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
the usual dating sites- first that comes to mind - match.com - contact the first 100 on your list and ask them one question - do they have a fish tank? if they are desperate, they'll get one and answer back.

my brother was an eligible batchelor in iowa at 25. by 35, he'd left his wife for another man. maybe being in iowa is the problem.

Alicia

Hidden in the Shadows
Nov 15, 2003
DeWitt,IA
Visit site
LMAO !!!!!!! My ex claimed that he all of a sudden was Bi lol, must be the state.

Aviculture sounds better than Avian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store