Weird White String Coming from inside Clownfish mouth?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
I do like Picasso's, they remind me of puzzle pieces on a clownfish instead of stripes, and those new ones look good to me as well... although the name of them is a big selling point for me on those... no way I could buy one and walk past my tank without saying "I AM SPOTICUS!" in a Spartan type voice each time.. lol. I have always liked the spotted naked clowns also.. the ones without any stripes but just 2 spots right under their eyes, kind of a grade B naked clown... they remind me of football players for some reason.

So any updates on the original topic of the white string on your clown Conski?

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Yeah, but picassos are based on a naturally occurring Solomon Islands variant, which I can appreciate.

Spoticus. Lol.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I do like Picasso's, they remind me of puzzle pieces on a clownfish instead of stripes, and those new ones look good to me as well... although the name of them is a big selling point for me on those... no way I could buy one and walk past my tank without saying "I AM SPOTICUS!" in a Spartan type voice each time.. lol. I have always liked the spotted naked clowns also.. the ones without any stripes but just 2 spots right under their eyes, kind of a grade B naked clown... they remind me of football players for some reason.

So any updates on the original topic of the white string on your clown Conski?
:lol: I thought the same thing when I saw the name Spoticus.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
the weird string is gone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store