Well I managed to survive

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
I bought tickets for my son to see Linkin Park and I went with him of course, I expected it to be 5 bands, that is what was advertised (The Used, Snoop dog, Linkin Park, Korn, and an opening band) well was I surprised it was a festival with 2 stages set up and 12 bands. We were there from 2pm until 11pm. And I managed to survive, there were thousands of college kids, hair the colrs of which I didn't even know existed, we saw some interesting bands and a couple of really bad ones, but my son loved his birthday present so it was worth it.

jamzwayne

I love Pl3co's
Jul 28, 2004
Athens, TX
www.thegodshatetexas.com
Did you happen to get any pictures or a T-Shirt?

Was it in Dallas?

I wanted to go. I'm no teenager, or college kid, but I love KoRn and Linkin Park. Not to mention - at the same time - NOW THATS AWESOME ! ! !

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
no I live in Maryland we went to Nissan Pavillion, a 3 hour drive for us. And of course I bought my son a t-shirt and he actually got 2 free CD's while we were there they have a web site for this thing it is

http://www.projektrevolution.com/index.php

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Of course and my son was happy as a clam :dance

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Absolutely, that is what my 14 year old wanted for his birthday present and that is what he got, I try to give them what they want without spoiling them too much :)

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
errrrrr ok, you know I can be pretty strict too, so I don't know if my kids would agree with you or not, however when they move out they do know how to do their own laundry and cook and clean so I guess that means they are ready for society (and they are boys). ;)

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Well, I would've enjoyed Linkin Park for sure!

Earlier today I was thinking how great it would be to see them perform!

I'm glad your son had a great time, GEL. That was a really neat thing for you to get for him.

;)

Lila

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store