Werewolf Game 1

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
uh...it wasn't a joke....

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
dang...Mike I have to congratulate you as you were one of the last people I would have guessed as alpha. And that sucks that there was a lack of communication for both sides. I look forward to you coming back and playing with us.

My opinion on the post mortem posting...one post, either role playing or just a simple "BOO!" No names or anything...and Charlie, how dare you give my sheep marijuana, they had just gotten clean from rehab!!! jk...I was starting to get annoyed with them anyways...

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Once again, thanks Ogre you were a great narrator, it is a thankless job I'm sure. The narration was wonderful and the roleplaying this round really added to the game IMO. I reckon its time to trim my hair, put on my best suit and go protect the President! Onward to the next round!!!

MikenDanielle

AC Members
May 18, 2007
NB Canada
dang...Mike I have to congratulate you as you were one of the last people I would have guessed as alpha. And that sucks that there was a lack of communication for both sides. I look forward to you coming back and playing with us.

My opinion on the post mortem posting...one post, either role playing or just a simple "BOO!" No names or anything...and Charlie, how dare you give my sheep marijuana, they had just gotten clean from rehab!!! jk...I was starting to get annoyed with them anyways...

Thanks for the kind words jpappy.

And yes, Ogre, amazing job running the game. Two thumbs way up!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
I don't understand why mee mee didn't just let it go to a tie and let the silver coin decide?

She actually almost cost you guys the game. What if Charlie had been turned?
Ah, Ice....the reason I changed my vote was because I had a strong feeling that Mike was the Alpha and when I voted for him the first time, he kept coming back at me with some nonsense...and the only time I contridicted myself is when I said I had voted for DP...which I was mistaken...and he darn nearly made me want to jump through the comp and choke the &*%^$ out of him....but god he had everyone fooled....and I didn't almost make us lose the game, Mike was the one who had everyone change their votes to me...and we won anyway.....everyone saw through the rouse...of course, it probably had to do with CL's afterdeath post...but I had a strong suspicion even before he posted anything about Mike....

but I am in for the next game anyway.....:headbang2:

God Mike ya did fantastic job as AWW...great job....

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
But ya have to be if you are on the bad team.....and dont be sorry man ya were good.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store