What a year... Wish 2011 will be better...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

EmilyMarie85

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
Boise, ID
Real Name
Emily
That is insane! You can always replace the car :)

Do they know what caused the other driver to cross over? How fast was the other car going???

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
I'm so glad to see they are OK, hopefully the stiff necks and such will go away quickly. It has been a horrible year for your family, and I hope next year is nothing but good news for you...

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
So happy they are ok! 2011 is going to be awesome for you Li! Believe!!

shaynablizard

AC Members
Sep 9, 2008
US
Real Name
Shayna
WOW - that's horrible!! I think the scariest part about being on the roads is not being able to predict the next driver. Thank goodness they are ok- that truck really took an impact! I am certain 2011 will be a better year. When things like this happen, it's a reminder to be grateful for everyday we have with our loved ones!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
sorry to hear, man. glad they're ok. a buddy of mine just went through the same thing.... results were not so great though. take it easy and knock on wood.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I'm glad everyone is alright.
Keep your chin up things will work out. You were able to bring home what truly matters in life, what more in this world could you ask for.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store