What am I?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Well i didn't measure him with a ruler or anything but i would guess 2 1/2 inches - i havent' seen him since sept after i moved but then again my orange laser cory are pretty good at hiding though at least they come out if they get hungry (same aquarium). I'll look for him next time i go back upstairs but i have no clue where he is hiding these days - before i moved he hid under this drift wood (it had a little notch in the arch he could crawl into); but since i moved the new home has too many hiding places. One morning i could not find a single orange laser (14 of them); pygmy (25 of them) or my 4 honeycomb bn. I mean crise why do i have any of these fishes if they are going to hide all the time. At least i have some plants that stay in the open where i can find them like this one:
nn4.jpg

I bet by next week my plants learn how to hide.

wiseiam

Here fishy fishy.....
Jul 3, 2006
Northern Virginia
Real Name
Felisha
Well i didn't measure him with a ruler or anything but i would guess 2 1/2 inches - i havent' seen him since sept after i moved but then again my orange laser cory are pretty good at hiding though at least they come out if they get hungry (same aquarium). I'll look for him next time i go back upstairs but i have no clue where he is hiding these days - before i moved he hid under this drift wood (it had a little notch in the arch he could crawl into); but since i moved the new home has too many hiding places. One morning i could not find a single orange laser (14 of them); pygmy (25 of them) or my 4 honeycomb bn. I mean crise why do i have any of these fishes if they are going to hide all the time. At least i have some plants that stay in the open where i can find them like this one:
View attachment 232411

I bet by next week my plants learn how to hide.
Lolol! You are too funny! I have babies that only come out to eat :) so I kinda get it. Thanks!

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Ok jake, what is that interesting crypt? Not 1 I have...or have seen in pics. Please tell us!
Same ones i posted in some pictures which i answered the question about species. Sorry for the double post just couldn't resit as i finally learned how to take 1/4 decent pictures of my plants.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
TY jake, I'll look at your other thread for crypt ids. I guess not being able to find any of almost 40? corys is 1 of the hazards of your BIG tanks. Like I've said before, you need to be an insomniac to see clown plecs, but they're worth the wait, lol. My crypts are easier to find in the daytime, lol, even if I can't name them.

My clown plecs were some of my longer lived fish. 1 was at least 11 years old & rehomed; 1 I gave away after 9+ years before we moved long distance. Mine were never even 3 inches. 1 was given away before a different move. & sadly, 1 was just a head skeleton I found when tearing down its tank. I don't recall how long it was in there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store