What animal would you be?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
I would probably be a badger, heheh look at some of my posts by people spitting out drivel........

Diann62

AC Members
Mar 11, 2008
Ontario, Canada
AshK that is sooooooooooo cute! I'd be a cat. And if my owner put those stupid halloween costumes on me (like I do), then I'd hiss and scratch at them (unlike my cat).

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
remember guys... this isnt what animal do you want to be.. it's what animal would you be, if you were an animal and had no choice. ;)

in other words... a cutesy little cupcake bear, ash? no way. more like Happy Tree Friends. ;)

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Oh, so we're counting mythological creatures? I'd be Behemoth :D

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
stud horse for hire

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
I'd like to be a whale because they are highly intelligent, live a long time and have hardly any predators to worry about.

I realized I answered this question wrong. I'm not sure what kind of animal I'd be assigned to be. If it goes by what I've played online, a horse or a deer.

stephstar

Kootenay Girl
Aug 12, 2008
Canada
www.darkspeedslidepucks.com
what kind of animal am I?
Good question.
I used to be a horse, a working horse out in the fields kind of horse, but I have changed my tune in the last couple of years and now I am a wolf, highly adaptable to a variety of situations, pack oriented but can be out on their own as well, meat eater, and when I sing it is more like a howl!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store