What are the Most Colorful FW Fish? (post pics!)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gocfella

AC Members
Jan 9, 2007
Drogheda, Ireland
Endler's Livebearer.......?

endlers_livebearer.jpg

euglossa

AC Members
Nov 9, 2006
Blue Ram:

ok, I could be sold on those. Would one or a pair be compatable with the community in my 75 Gal?

I have Congo Tetras, golden wonder killis, one flame tetra. I plan to add yo-yo loaches, otoclinus and pearl gouramis over the next few months. My remaining zebra danios are to be adopted by a friend, since I found one hanging out of the female killi's mouth. I hope to find a home or more companions for the lone flame tetra-I bought 6, five died within hours of bringing them home. Couldn't get more at the store even if I'd wanted, all theirs were dead too.

Ellen

jjanoch

AC Members
Mar 6, 2005
do more research on Blue Rams....because they tend to be a bit shy around some fishmates, and also their a bit I guess fragile.

curviceps

AC Members
Sep 22, 2006
I got a pair of blue rams in my community tank with some congo tetras amongst other fishes. Great parenting behaviour, leading the fry, picking them up in their mouths should they wander away, chasing others away, etc. Of course, very little chance of fry survival in the community tank.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Discus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store